Marine Projects

DreamSurfer 23′ – Speaker Upgrade

As you can tell from the photos below, the old speakers were totally shot. To make matters worse, the radio head-unit itself was also broken. I found a replacement radio pretty easily but I still needed to find some speakers. After doing some research, I decided to replace the Hydra speakers with some Polk marine speakers. They were reviewed well and had a nice price to performance ratio. After re-wiring the existing run, it was time for me to put in the new speakers. After I turned them on, I looked back at my work and couldn’t have been happier with the visual and auditory results!

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: